Please read these instructions before proceeding to the button below.
The form opens in a new popup window. You may need to allow popups for the domain ipa.aus.net.au in your browser. Any personal information you then send via this form will be encrypted.
The following information is required or you will not be able to apply online.
- A valid email address.
- At least one phone number.
- Home and postal address.
- Photo (current- passport style)
- Proof of eligibility: Police service history past or present. Location, rank and service number. Date joined, retired or resigned. NOTE: Eligibility requires the applicant to be or have been a sworn police officer, duties include powers of arrest.
- Details of previous IPA membership if applicable: Section and member number.
- Employment details if otherwise employed: Company, address and duties performed.
- Decide which Region or Branch you want to join. Can be different from where you live.
- Determine which Membership Type you are eligible for. See notes on the left.
- Willingness to abide by IPA terms and codes of conduct.
- It is STRONGLY recommended that as soon as you receive your Invoice for payment of the application fee and current year’s dues, you use the banking details available at the bottom of the Invoice to arrange an annual automatic payment to the IPA Region you have applied for. Membership commences on the 1st of January each year.
Once you have collected this information click this button :