All bookings for our IPA houses are CANCELLED forthwith due to the COVID-19 virus situation
Enquiries To …IPA Melbourne House Manager
This is a self-contained motel-style unit, consisting of one bedroom with one queen size only. Please note, the accommodation is only suitable for two persons prepared to share a bed. Under special circumstances, a small child may be accommodated with a fold-up bed. Amenities include two lounge chairs, a flat-screen HD television, clock radio, and a reverse cycle (heating & cooling) air-conditioning unit.
The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a large shower, toilet, vanity unit, plus a new washing & drying machine and laundry trough for hand washing. Gas hot water is included in the tariff. IPA visitors have exclusive use of the motel unit and share use of the kitchen.
A fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, gas top cooker, wall oven, microwave, electric jug and a complete range of crockery and cutlery.
IPA House is approximately 10 km north of the CBD and 10 km South of Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine). Only 50 meters from a tram terminus, with 40 minute, direct access to the CBD, via Tram No.55. Zone 1 Travel Card required at approx $8.00, or Concession $3.50. (Purchase on the tram with coins only).
There are a number of take-ups away food shops, restaurants, plus a supermarket, Post Office, Commonwealth Bank and telephones nearby.
Bed Linen has already been included as part of the Tariff, along with towels and associated necessities.
Guests will be notified regarding arrangements for the collection of keys prior to their arrival.
- The member booking the house must be an occupant of IPA House for the whole period of occupancy.
- Where this is not the case, the occupants will be required to vacate IPA House immediately.
- IPA House is not available for occupation prior to 2.30 pm on the day of arrival.
- IPA House must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
- IPA (Australian Section) insurance does not cover theft of personal items owned by the tenant while occupying IPA House. Member should ensure that personal belongings are covered under the Temporary Removal Clause in your own home insurance policy or Travel Insurance policy.
- Check-in details, including key pick up, will be provided after full payment is made.
The Fee (Tariff) for accommodation has been set as follows:
- Double (two persons) $65.00 per night
- Single (one person) $65.00 per night
- Child (each child) $10.00 per night
Seventh consecutive night is free!
Click the (available) days you wish to book for then fill out the form below.
Kindly note that we are currently doing maintenance on the site. To avoid disappointment, could you kindly call the contact number for booking purposes.
* Please include a phone number with all correspondence.
Enquiries To …
IPA Victoria Region House Manager
Mr Trevor O’Shanassy
P.O. BOX 166
Pascoe Vale South
Victoria , 3044
Mobile: +61 (0) 432 715 900
Goes to same email address *